Friday, November 9, 2007

Crazy Week

Sorry there hasn't been any new posts lately. We had a very crazy week. My mom and sister flew in on Friday to visit. My dad got here on Sunday and we started construction on our wine room that we have been wanting to build. We had to knock out two walls and build a room from scratch. We are putting the wine room in the office so our computer was out of commission during the construction, part of the reason I haven't posted in awhile. I have pictures of our progress and will do a post once the wine room is finished. We had a great visit with my family. They loved seeing Brody and how big he is getting. My mom got him this fun bouncy chair thing and it is officially his new favorite toy. I will take some video of him in it and post it soon. I also have a bunch of new pictures that I need to load on the computer and post. I will try to do it this weekend. Mark got invited to go to the Texas Longhorns game on Saturday. That should be fun, he is very excited. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

1 comment:

....... said...

Well thanks for hatching my first great nephew and making me feel like a truely old fart! Anywho cute kiddo guys.

I was going to pop in on you guys and try to take ya'll to dinner last week but my meeting in Austin was canceled so I didn't make it down. Oh well, how about a rain check. I get down there a few times a year so will catch you then.

Love,
uncle jim........