Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rolling Over

Brody is officially rolling over. He did it for the first time on Tuesday night and then mastered it yesterday. Here is a video of him in action, he is wearing the cute little pumpkin hat that one of Mark's clients made for him. It was his second Halloween costume.



Also I just wanted to let everyone know I edited a couple of posts. Judy sent me the pictures of Brody with his Great Great Grandma, so I put one of them in the Great Grandparents post. Also Mark got to dress up for work yesterday. He decided to go as Clark Kent, so I added a picture of that to the Halloween post.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Way to go Brody!!
Love, Grandma

Unknown said...

SWWEEEEETTTT!!!!! That is so cool that you (and me) are able to track his development within a week or two's time in such a concrete way! I love seeing these videos... I wish I could be there in person and can't wait to play more with my little man!!! I love you all soooooooo oooohhhoooohhh much!!!