Sunday, November 11, 2007

Overwhelmed

It's been a ruff couple of days. Brody decided he only needed to sleep an hour to an hour and a half the last couple of days. I felt like such a bad mom. I got so overwhelmed. Mark helped out in the middle of the night and it made it a little better, but then I got sick on Friday and that just made the situation so much worse. Luckily today Mark took Brody in the morning and let me sleep for a few extra hours. Let me tell you it makes all the difference in the world. We decided to finally move Brody up to his own bed in his own room. I'll let you all know how it works out. It's bitter sweet for me, because I love having him right next to me but in the same since I wake up with him every time he rolls over or makes any little noise. So in the long run I think it will be better that he is in his own bed. Here are some new pics of him and a fun video of him in his favorite new bouncy chair.

Fun in the Bath!

Drying off

Never too early for football!

Nap time with Shasta

Brody in his new chair from Grandma Judy


And here he his in his new bouncy seat that my mom got for him.

2 comments:

Kim Moraga said...

love him!!! He is so pickin cute!

Judy said...

Brody in his bouncy seat is too funny. I have already watched it 5 times. He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him very soon!
Grandma Judy