Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So we LOVE Halloween. It was a huge deal in Santa Barbara where Mark and I met. We have been dressing up every year since our freshman year. I was looking through old photos and thought I would post pictures of our past Halloweens. I couldn't find a picture from every year but I did pretty good.

Here is me my freshman year, all the girls in my hall decided to go as devils. I don't have a picture of Mark because we hadn't met yet.

Then our sophomore year we decided to be cowboys.

I couldn't find pictures of our Junior and Senior year, but this was the first Halloween in our old house. I was a cop he was my prisoner (not our best costumes, we were on a budget).

This was our second Halloween in our old house, I was a fairy and that's my sister Sydna as a boy!

This is the same year, Mark was a dork, our friend Peggy was a French Maid and Bernd and Thea were sunburned skiers.

This was last year. Bernd and Thea were by far the best dressed they came as the Bounty Hunter and his girlfriend.

And here is Mark this year as Clark Kent

And I saved the best for last. Here is baby Brody as a Hotdog for his first Halloween!


1 comment:

Judy said...

Brody,
You are the cutest hot dog I have ever seen!!!
Grandma Judy