Saturday, October 13, 2007

Time Flies

The last couple of days have just flown by. Thursday was me and Mark's 4th anniversary. I can't believe it has already and only been four years. It seems like we have been together forever but I feel like the wedding was just yesterday. Here we were four years ago, I miss being that tan and that skinny!

We have had a lot happen in the last four years. I have had 2 new jobs, Mark has had 3. We have bought two houses, sold one. Traveled to Vegas, New Mexico, South Beach, New York, Austin, Tahoe, Oregon, Hawaii and the Caribbean. Had a baby and moved to Texas. I'm exhausted :o) I guess it's nice to be settling down a little. Here is a little trip down memory lane.



Mark turns me into a die hard A's Fan

Mark's 24th Birthday

Dad turns 50!

Wine tasting in Napa at Joseph Phelps

Everyone in New Mexico for Mom's Birthday!

First time snorkeling in Maui

Happy 21st to Kelley!

My 26th Birthday

Family Gathering at Judy and Joel's

The Caribbean (When we found out about Brody)

And Baby makes three!

Well there is my mini trip down memory lane. It was fun going through all of our pictures. Speaking of pictures, we have had lots of requests for pictures of the house, I promise to try and take some this week and post them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new timeline addition!!! It's cool to see how we all change and grow...

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Jessica,
You have done a great job posting these great memories. I am enjoying watching the posts. I also cannot believe it has been 4 years since you and Mark got married. Cannot wait to see you guys in November.
Love,
Grandma Judy