Friday, October 19, 2007

Quiet Week

So it has been a pretty quiet week around here. Mark is really settling into his new job. He really loves the fact that he doesn't have to wear a tie every day and that on Fridays he can even wear jeans. Everything just seems a little more laid back out here, which we are loving. I've been having fun trying to take pictures of Brody all week. I keep trying to get him when he is really smiling but I always just miss it. He has really found his hands in the last couple of days and is even picking things up. We gave him this little rattle toy and he just loves it. I think he thinks it is a giant pacifier, but if it keeps him happy and entertained, then a giant pacifier it is. Here are some fun pictures from this week.
" Leave me alone mom, I'm trying to sleep!"
A pretty good shot of him smiling
The new toy!

Tummy time on Daddy

The best smile picture I've been able to get.

Well that's it for our week. We are heading into Austin on Saturday to check out a beer festival they have. I'll let everyone know how goes. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!!!! Look at my little nephew, all smiley and precious.... Jess he is sooo beautiful... I love you all soooo much!!! xxx

Judy said...

He is soooo cute. I really cannot wait to see him!
Grandma Judy