Thursday, October 25, 2007

Skinny Fat Jeans

What are skinny fat jeans? Well as most women do, I gained quite a bit of weight when I was pregnant with Brody. I know for some people the weight just comes right off, but that hasn't been the case for me. I have been stuck wearing maternity clothes, which isn't that big of a deal but it doesn't do a whole lot for my self image. Well, I started Weight Watchers when we got to Texas. I'm happy to report I have lost 10lbs and yesterday for the first time I was able to put on my skinny fat jeans. These are jeans that I bought at the very beginning of my pregnancy that are a bigger size then I normally wear but they aren't my maternity jeans! Yay, it feels good to be in real clothes again. I have to say that I just love Weight Watchers, I don't even feel like I'm on a diet. I don't go to the meetings I just do the online version where I keep track of points. It's great because it takes into account points for nursing mom's. Well that's it for now, I have some pictures of Brody that I will post soon, I can't believe he is officially 3 months old!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Way to Go! You need to do it your way and in your time. You'll get there! Especially in another few months when Brody becomes mobile and you have to start chasing after him! LOVE YOU!

Kim Moraga said...

Jess - I'm sure you look GREAT! Just keep breast feeding! :)

Unknown said...

yeahhhh!!! skinny fat jeans... i should get a pair of those for me... maybe then I won't be refered to as a plumber!

Angela said...

You go girl! You look great and I agree with your momma- your way, your time. I miss you so much!