Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First Post

Ok so this is new to me. I thought I would start a blog so family and friends could see what we are up to now that we live so far away. I will try to post as often as I can. I will post pictures and try to keep everyone updated on all the different things we do throughout the week. You can post comments or just read along for fun. So here it goes...

We have settled into the new house. All of the boxes have been unpacked and all of the rooms have a least some furniture in it. We have hung most of our pictures and just have a few minor projects left to do. We are saving some of the hard stuff for when Batman (Bernd) comes to visit. I will try to take some pictures of the house in the next week or so. My memory card on the camera is full and I haven't had time to download all of the pictures.

We had our first overnight guests last weekend. Matt and Abbey came to visit. We BBQd some of Mark's steaks, for those of you who haven't heard Mark bought like 60 steaks from a door to door meat sales man. Then we played cranium until the wee hours of the morning. It was a lot of fun and a pretty wild and crazy night for us old married people. Brody was his usual good self and just sat in his swing and watched us be silly. He is getting so big. Here are some recent pictures of him.



I guess that's it for my first post. Let me know what everyone thinks I would love feedback!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Jessica,
What a great idea. Brody is so cute. I miss him even more looking at the pictures. Thanks for doing this. Miss you.
Grandma Judy

Moraga Mom said...

Jessica love it! and love your new occupation! :)

Angela said...

Oh my God he's getting even cuter than before (which I totally didn't think was possible)! I miss you guys terribly and love this idea. He's the spittin' image of your hubby by the way...

Love from Cali & Aunti Ang.
xoxoxo

Bobster said...

I so enjoyed this. What a wonderful way for all that care about you, Mark and Brody to feel part of your life! Keep it coming and I will be a steady follower :)
Bobby

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love this soooo much and love you guys even more... you look sooo beautiful...xoxoxo I can't wait to see you guys... lovelovelove

Joel said...

Hi Guys:

My first post, so feel like an real novice. Love the photos, and can't wait to see my new grandson in November.

Love,

Grandpa Joel

Diane said...

We love this! I've forwarded the blog address to Jo and Fred, Jim and Elise, Tammy and Larry, Barbara and Jerry, Mary and Dan, Scott and Kim, and my high school friend Joey Taylor. I want everyone to see our beautiful grandson. Can't wait to see you all soon. Kiss Brody for us,
We love you,
Mom and Dad
(Grandma Di and Grandpa Rog)