Monday, October 15, 2007

Lazy Days

So we didn't do much this weekend. Saturday we ventured out of the house to go to Costco, that place is always such a zoo. We got in and out pretty quickly considering how busy they were. Then we made a stop by Old Navy to pick up Brody's Halloween costume. I'm so excited it's so cute, he is going to be a hot dog. I know it sounds funny but it's just too cute for words, I couldn't resist. I'm sure he'll love me for it when he is older. Then on Sunday we just hung around the house and watched football, we were really pulling for the Cowboys, too bad they lost. They are still 5-1 so I guess we can't really complain it about it too much. Here are some pictures from yesterday, I was trying to capture Brody watching the football game but it was kind of a hard angel to get.

Then Brody decided to show off a little plumbers crack, it was too cute.

And the close up! He is so going to love me for this when he is older.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Can't wait to see my little hot dog! How Cute!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! I can't believe how big he looks. That picture of him and Mark is priceless. He's such a little man already... I can't wait to get to know his little personality and inspire some silly quirks!!! MISS YOU LOVE YOU!
k.