Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Great Grandparents

I'm so glad everyone likes the blog idea. I was going through all of the pictures on the camera yesterday and thought it would be fun to post some of Brody's great grandparents. He has been very luck to be able to meet two great grandmothers and his great grandfather. He also met his great great grandmother Margaret. Before we left California we took Brody to Benicia to meet his great grandma Eunice (Toots) Boriskin. It was quite the emotional day. Toots has Alzheimer's and doesn't really know who any of us are any more. But it was amazing to see her with Brody, she wanted to hold him and kept blowing him kisses and asking questions about him. It was a very special moment.

Toots and Brody

Judy, Joel, Jessica, Mark, Toots and Brody

Jessica, Toots, Judy and Brody

Then when we were moving from California to Texas, my parents suggested they drive Brody and I from Taos to Austin so we could stop off in Clovis and visit my grandparents. They were so excited to see him. I haven't been able to visit my grandparents for a couple of years and wasn't sure when we would see them next so it was important to make the trip. Here are a few pictures from the visit.

Lorraine, Jessica, Diane and Brody

Roger, Jim and Brody

Lorraine, Jim and Brody

Lorraine and Brody

This is Brody's Great Great Grandmother Margaret. This picture is really amazing because their are five generations in this picture.

Well those are Brody's Great Grandparents. I think it was very special that he got to meet all of them!




1 comment:

cynthia said...

Mark, Jessica, and Brody,
Great idea! I love the pictures and Brody is so, so CUTE!!!

I hope you are enjoying Texas. I do have to say, "Great game, Oklahoma. Go SOONERS!" (hee-hee)

Take care and I can't wait for more pics,
Aunt Cynthia