Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby's First

It has been a ruff day. Brody didn't sleep well all night and was up at 6am. He has been cranky and fussy all day which is so unlike him. Well now it all makes since. I was about to feed him this afternoon and that's when I saw it. His first tooth! I knew he would be getting one soon but I feel like it just kind of snuck up on me. I tried my best to get a picture.

It is very hard to get a picture inside a babies mouth!

He didn't like me poking around in there trying to get a picture.

But I did get a smile when I finally finished poking and prodding!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Yeah, first tooth!! I can recommend a good dentist. What a beautiful baby he is!
Jessica, thanks for taking the time to post the pictures for us.
Love, Grandma Judy

Sydna said...

Yay! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Can't wait to see you guys!
Lots of love!
Tis Syd