Friday, February 8, 2008

Such a Ham

Brody is in love with the camera and taking pictures. It's just too cute. I get the camera out and he just starts smiling and hamming it up. Even if he is crying or getting fussy as soon as he sees the camera he's all smiles. His new thing is standing. He will crawl over to me and use me to push or pull himself up so he is standing. I can't beleive how fast he changes. Another one of his new things is his mad face. He scrunches his face up and breathes in and out of his nose really loud and fast. It's so funny. I'm trying to get a picture of it but like I said as soon as he sees the camera it's all smiles. I'll keep trying, maybe the video camera will work better.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Jessica, thanks for sharing and being so consistent about posting them on the blog.
Love, Judy

Diane said...

I can't believe he is already standing! That's crazy! He is soooooo cute and we miss you all so much. Thanks for all the great pictures - it helps while being away from him.

Love you,

Mom

Kim Moraga said...

ok I just love him!!! I just want to eat him up :) Those are such GREAT pictures!