Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Crawling Machine

Brody if officially a crawling machine. At first he was still doing the worm/belly flop thing whenever he was on the carpet and he would do the real crawl on the hardwood floors. Now he is just crawling everywhere. It's really cute he just takes off and goes. I'm constantly chasing after him. I should probably just get used to that since it's what I'm going to be doing for the next several years. We have to go get gates this weekend and finish baby proofing everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! My grandson is showing so much athletic ability already. He must have gotten that from his paternal grandfather. He is so cute. I just can't wait to see that dude ASAP. He will be sooo much fun to take to the A's opening night, if possible. Love you guys. Grandpa Joel

Unknown said...

OMG!!! this is soooo amazing! I can't wait to play with him! we're gonna get soo dirty! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!