Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

So tonight is wonderful Wednesday. We are going to a place called Doc's Backyard. It's on Brodie Lane which I think is cute. We had a great weekend. Super Bowl Sunday was fabulous. I ate so much I'm still full. Matt and Abbey came and brought 7 layer dip and spinach artichoke dip. Tim and Shara brought the best queso I have ever had. Dr. and Jamie brought really yummy deer chili and we made sausage and mini sandwiches. I also made these almond danish things that were really good. It was a recipe I got from the food network. Good thing I saved all of my Weight Watchers bonus points for Sunday because I definitely used them all up. We had our 2nd official beer tasting contest. See here in Texas every one drinks Miller Light not Bud Light so we had to have a taste test to see if they could really taste the difference. The first one we had a few months ago at Dr.'s house. The beers were poured into red plastic cups. Well all the Texans picked the Bud Light over the Miller Light so they wanted a do over. So on Sunday we left the beer in the cans and did a blind tasting. This time Miller Light prevailed. The funniest part was that the only blind fold I had was this pink one that Mark's mom gave me when Brody was born. It says "Shhhh mommy's sleeping" on the front. I only got a picture of Matt doing the tasting.


I still like Bud Light!

Mark thought it was funny that all the girls were on the couch watching the game and the boys were no where to be seen.

And I know everyone is having Brody withdraw so I had to put a few pictures of him on here too. He still loves bath time. He is so cute I could just eat him up.


2 comments:

Judy said...

Matt with Shh-Mommy's sleeping is too cute!! Brody looks like the mellow boy he always is!! Can't wait to see ya'll

Jude's Mom said...

Sorry we keep missing the parties! Don't give up on us yet! :) Brody's smiles are so big and beautiful! Thanks for sharing pictures. Have a great weekend....