Friday, February 29, 2008

Getting There

We can check one more thing off the list in terms of decorating the house. We got our patio furniture a few months ago and have been waiting for the bistro set to come back in stock. Well it never happened. I guess it still could but we ended up finding something we liked better. Costco has great outdoor furniture right now. We found the cutest little bistro set. I just love it and the best part is it came with two ottomans so they can act as extra seating if we need them to. I also like that it's a little different, it goes nicely with the other set without being so matchy matchy. So another big thank you to Judy and Joel for the great gift. Of course I took pictures and I got a cute one of Brody, he likes the table too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It is so fun to see you guys through this post. You know you caught me in one of my very rare emotional moments. And you know I am very infrequently so emotional about my family, right? Brody is da man, and I am excited to see him hanging with his friends in the hood. Looking forward to our next get together. He needs his grandpa Joel to give him some sound advice about dealing with life. Wouldn't you agree.