Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today my parents have been married for 32 years. We wanted to wish them a happy anniversary. They are such an inspiration to me. I know it sounds kind of corny but I hope that Mark and I can be as in love as they are after be together for so long. I came across some fun pictures of them. Love you mom and dad!

I think Sydna looks just like my mom and I look just like my dad and Kelley is a perfect mix of them both.

They were meant for the snow!

32 years ago

Still madly in love!

3 comments:

Sydna said...

Awww....Happy Anniversary mom & dad!!! They are sooo amazing...we are so blessed to have them as parents! Just so ya know you and Mark are just as amazing and will make it to 32yrs. no doubt! Love you lots & lots! Xoxox

Diane said...

Pretty Sneaky! Thank you for a fun look back - we look like we were about 13! We love all of you so much and can't wait to celebrate with you in May!

Mom and Dad

Judy said...

Congratulations Roger and Diane!Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months.
Judy