Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Brody is 8 months old today. I can't believe how fast he is changing from a baby to a little boy. He is just growing so much. He pulls himself up and stands everywhere. He really wants to walk but I think it's going to be a little while before he can do that. I know he is too little to really understand Easter but I decided to do something anyway. He got a small basket with a bunny, a rubber ducky and some Easter eggs shaped like sports balls. He loved the football and the baseball, go figure. We had a pretty lazy day I made eggs Benedict and mimosas for Mark and I. We watched the basketball tournament and just hung around the house all day. Nothing too exciting but it felt great to just veg, especially after being sick.

Here he is getting his Easter Basket.

I just love that face!

His new thing is sharing. He loves to offer you the toy he is playing with and then he likes you to give it right back.

It definitely didn't take him long to figure out how to open up those eggs.

3 comments:

Bobster said...

We had an easter egg hunt at our house too, only the scavengers were 22 and 28 years old : ) Brody is as darling as ever. It won't be long till we lay eyes and hands on him.
Bobster

Bobster said...

We had an easter egg hunt at our house too, only the scavengers were 22 and 28 years old : ) Brody is as darling as ever. It won't be long till we lay eyes and hands on him.
Bobster

Judy said...

Brody--you are too cute!! I can't wait to see you.
Love, Grandma Judy