Monday, March 24, 2008

I did the unthinkable...

I joined the gym. For those of you who don't know me very well, I HATE the gym. I do not enjoy working out what so ever. But in order to lose the last of my baby weight and get ready for our trip to Mexico I decided to bite the bullet and join. Today was my first day going. I decided to do one of the classes they offer. So at 10:30 a.m. I did their Pilates class. I hate to admit it but it really wasn't that bad. I actually kind of enjoyed it. The Pilates class was very dance oriented so it was right up my alley and I felt really good at the end of it. They have a kids center so I was able to bring Brody with me. He played in the kids area and I did an hour long class. I think it is good for Brody to socialize with other kids and it gave me an hour to do something for myself. Tomorrow is Yoga. Lets see if I can keep it up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you baby! What a hot mama!!

Judy said...

Jessica,
You are awesome--how great that you are getting some time for yourself and Brody gets to socialize. I am loving the updates and the pictures. Can you send a picture of you in class?
xo Judy

Diane said...

Way to Go! It is hard work but you'll feel so great. I'm really proud of you. I think you are a fabulous wife, mother and daughter! Love you LOTS!

Mom