Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Old Video

I was cleaning up our picture and video files and I found this clip that I forgot to post. It's from when Brody first started trying baby food. He is a really good eater. Shasta still begs for his food which I think is funny and a little strange.



The gym has been pretty good so far. I went to the Yoga class yesterday which was a little harder. It might be because I have never done Yoga before so it was new to my body. I'm really really really sore today (it hurts to breathe) so I'm probably going to take the day off. Brody seems to enjoy going, both days he has cried when I put him in the car to leave. I would way rather him cry when we are leaving then when I'm dropping him off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss y'all already so baaad!
Yeah! for being sore. I went to my first day of dance classes since spring break and I'm soo oh oh sore! and that was on Monday... whew!

love you. hope you're feelin better, and had sooo much fun with y'all! LOVE