Thursday, August 28, 2008

Backyard Bash Part Four - Our last Night

Sunday was our last day in Taos. We woke up that morning and had yummy breakfast burritos at El Taoseno. Then Judy, Joel, Ang and Django all headed to the airport. That left Bernd, Thea, Tim, Shara and us. My parents made another delicious dinner. We had steak Diane with mashed potatoes and really yummy wine. It was a pretty mellow night. We played cranium and watched the Olympics and then headed to bed early since we were getting up bright and early to start our drive back to Austin. It was an amazing weekend and we can't wait for next years backyard bash.

Another gorgeous sunset!

Dad giving Brody his first wine lesson.

He took his lesson very serious.

Yay I think he likes it :o)

Mark and I.

Me and my favorite little boy.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I might be partial but I love when Brody breaks into a big smile!