Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Backyard Bash part three - Friends and Family

So the actually party was a blast. Like I said it did end up raining right before the party started and about and hour into the party. But it worked out just fine. In fact we even got a beautiful double rainbow following the storm. I was really excited this year because a bunch of my friends came in for the party. My best friend Angela who I met in college and her fiance Django came, this was their first time to Taos. Bernd and Thea returned for the second year in a row and Tim and Shara drove up with us from Austin, it was their first time to Taos too. Mark's parents flew in from California and my little sister came in from the east coast. It really was an amazing weekend with almost everyone we love. My other sister Sydna is in South Africa and wasn't able to make the party, she was definitely missed.

You can just barely see the other rainbow but there were definitely two.

Mark, Brody and I right before the party started.

We all drove out to the gorge bridge for the sunset.

Mark and I.

Beautiful Taos sky.

Kelley and I toasting to Syd.

Me and Shara.

Tim and Shara.

Bernd and Thea.

Ang and Django.

Me and Ang.

Both of our parents are still so in love, we are so lucky!

Backyard Bash 2008.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Yes, it was a lot of fun. You captured the fun and the love present there. We can't wait until the next one either.