Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Naked Mopping

This was so funny. Brody wanted to go outside and were in the middle of changing his diaper so we let him go outside naked. I figured that was the best place in case he peed. The mop was outside drying by the fireplace and Brody ran right over to it and picked it up and started pushing it all around the patio. It was cracking me up. He had seen grandma Judy mop the patio a few days earlier so I think he was copying her. Of course when she did it she had her clothes on :o) I also got a video that I will try to add to the post later.

He was so serious about it.

Back and Forth.

Look at that cute tooshie!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

so cute! i need him to come to my house because my floor is in desperate need of being mopped!

Judy said...

Wow, he's a fast learner. Thank you for clarifying that I had my clothes on.

Shara said...

Love it! He is the cutest boy ever!