Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet Baby Kyler Sage

This is Tiphini's new baby girl Kyler Sage. She is so cute. She was born on October 11th. She was 6lbs 7oz. 19.5 inches long. She had an amazing birth story. Tiphini started having contractions on Thursday night the 9th. Nothing too serious or regular so she wasn't sure if it was time. This continued over the next couple of days. Her plan was to have Kyler delivered by a midwife in a birthing tub at their house. Well on Saturday when her contractions finally got a little stronger they called the midwife and told her she was on the way. She told Tiphini to go take a bath and try and relax. Tiphini went upstairs to get in the bath and Kris (her husband) was setting up the birthing tub. As she was getting in the bath she felt between her legs and realized she could feel the babies head. She called out for Kris but he was outside and didn't hear her. She called his cell phone and on the first try he didn't answer but she finally got a hold of him and told him to come upstairs. As he got upstairs her water finally broke. The midwife was on the freeway and still about 15 minutes away. She got another contraction and realized the baby was coming. Kris climbed in the tub with her with all his close on and delivered his baby girls. When I read about her birth on her blog I was totally crying. I'm sure I didn't do it justice but I thought it was an amazing story.

So tiny.

I loved her little outfit it was so cute.

Tiphini and her beautiful baby girl.

It made we want another baby so bad, I had to keep my distance.

Her big brother loves her!

1 comment:

Jude's Mom said...

Wow..I can't even imagine! It's great to see she is OK and all turned out OK.