Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playdate

So a warning to all, this post contains A LOT of pictures and A LOT of really cute babies. Actually I should probably say kids, they are all getting so big, they aren't really babies anymore. We went to a Halloween playdate today at my friend Tiphini's house. There were a bunch of kids there and they were all so cute, I got a little carried away taking pictures.

Brody is a monkey. He is not a big fan of his costume, the ears came off in about five seconds. I'm going to try and get some more pictures tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Kayson was a sock monkey, he is so freakin cute!

He is such a sweetheart, I'm so in love with him.

He totally stole a Rice Krispy treat and ran over to his chair to enjoy it.

This is Mitch he was a shark.

I didn't get all the kids names, she was our lady bug.

He was a giraffe and wasn't really into me taking his picture.

She was a puppy and also didn't want to wear her ears.

He was a ninja.

Not too sure, I think his mom said he was a spacebott.

Braden and Brody had the same costume.

Bode was spiderman and he was not happy.

This was Zachery, he loved having me take his picture.

This is Kate, she was a skeleton.

And last but not least, Yoda.

Brody and Kayson are such buds, they totally hung out and played together. Here they are playing ball.

I tried to get all three monkey's together but I could only ever get two of them.

Monkey butts, gotta love it.

2 comments:

Diane said...

TOO CUTE! Seeing as how much Brody likes wearing your headbands, maybe you could somehow put his monkey ears on a headbanc and he would wear them that way! He sure is a cute monkey, with or without ears!

Jude's Mom said...

I love Brody's costume! He's the cutest monkey at the party :-)