Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trip to Cali - Part Four Little B

So here are a few more pictures of Brody from our trip. He was so good I'm still amazed. He was really happy for the first half of the trip and then he started getting more teeth so he got a little crankier but still did really well considering how bad he felt. He loved Grandma and Grandpa's house. We played with cars and the piano and went on walks. We had a great visit!

Brody and Grandpa in the Buick.

I love this picture!

Brody having lamb.

I think he liked it.

Just like grandma Judy.

He loved the piano.

Look at that face, I love it!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like the next Mozart to me!

Diane said...

Looks like the next Mozart to me!

Shara said...

He is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!!!

Judy said...

He is scrumptous! We had such a good time; I wish we had a picture at the raspberry plants with the signing for more signal.