Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Party

So like I said after graduation we headed to Kelley's friend Ella's house for a post graduation party. We had stopped by Costco on our way from the airport and picked up all kinds of yummy stuff for the party. We grilled beef tenderloin and shrimp, there were tons of different meats and cheeses, guacamole, chips, dip and tons of other stuff. It was the Mariani clan, Ella and Bella and Kelley's roommate Haley's family. We had lots of fun celebrating the two graduates. My pictures are all out of order and for some reason blogger won't let me move them but at least it loaded them.

Kelley and Bella, she is one of the cutest little girls I have ever met.

She was trying on my watch.

Tequila Shots!

The tequila came at the end of the night but like I said the pics got all mixed up.

Shane, Mark and dad.

Haley and her Family.

Bella had all the boys wrapped around her little finger.

They really do love each other!

Such a cutie!

Shane cooking the yummy shrimp!

Yay the graduates!

No comments: