Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Syd and Shane

My parents came in on Easter Sunday and stayed for a week. Syd and Shane flew in the next Saturday. We had such a great time with them. We had only met Shane one other time and were really looking forward to getting to know him better. We took them all over Austin and tried to show them as much as we could. We also spent a lot of time at the house just hanging out. Shane just graduated from culinary school so it was a real treat having him cook for us. He taught me how to make lots of new yummy things. Again I was terrible with the pictures and only managed to get the camera out on one night.

Here is the four of us.

This was one of many amazing things Shane cooked for us. Beef wellington is one of my favorites.

Mark and me being silly.

They are so cute!

I love them both and can't wait until we are all in New York together!

No comments: