Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Parents Visit

So Mark and Brody came home on Sunday night and I picked them up at the airport. Well I walked in and was waiting by the baggage claim when my parents popped out and surprised me. They were supposed to come in on Monday but came a day early and surprised us. We haven't seen them since October so I was really looking forward to spending time with them. We had a wonderful visit. Lots of eating at fun places and hanging at home playing with Brody. Thanks mom and dad for a great visit, we had such a good time and can't wait for you to come back! So not only have I been a terrible blogger but I also have been really bad at taking pictures. Here are the few that I did take while my mom and dad were here.

Brody was modeling hats for me and my mom.

Brody showing grandpa the birds at Chuy's.

So grandma and grandpa got Brody this fabulous roller coaster for his Christmas present.

He absolutely LOVES it!

2 comments:

Jude's Mom said...

Cute!

(and glad to see you are back!)

Diane said...

The roller coaster picture is priceless! Wheeeeeeee! We had such a good time and can't wait to be with you in Massachusetts/New York.

Love you, Mom