Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Birthday

So Saturday was my birthday. I had a wonderful weekend. I got to sleep in Saturday, then I went to a yoga class. Spent the rest of the day at home with Mark and Brody. Then that night a group of us went to this really great Karaoke bar that I like. It was a very fun night. Then the next day was my early mother's day spa celebration. I got to spend the entire day at Lake Austin spa. I had a massage, a facial and a really yummy lunch and got to lounge by the pool all day. It was so relaxing and just what I needed. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special, I love you all!

Close up!

Me and Shara

Tim and Shara

Suzzy, me and Savannah

Nick and Suzzy

Matt and Savannah

Those are the really yummy jello shots they have at the Karaoke bar, they were my favorite.

No comments: