Monday, June 23, 2008

Brody 11 Months

Brody is getting so big. He is eleven months today. I can't believe he is almost a year old. Time has gone by so fast. He is walking better and better every day. His new favorite thing is the telephone game. He thinks everything is a telephone. If you say "hello, hello" he holds up anything he has in his hand to his ear and starts talking. And if he doesn't have anything in his hand he will just put his hand to his ear and talk to that. It's pretty cute. He sleeps really good at night usually from 8pm to 8 or 9am. It's wonderful. He still loves bath time and being in the water. His only bad habit is that it is getting harder and harder to feed him. He does really well with breakfast, lunch is so so and then by dinner it takes a 3 ring circus to get him fed. Mark's mom read that kids who start walking between 10 and 11 months tend to loose interest in eating. So I guess it's normal but it is very frustrating. He used to be such a good eater and now it's such an ordeal sometimes. I guess I probably shouldn't complain, overall he is such a good little boy. I can't wait to have another one! We went over to our friends house for a BBQ last night and Brody got to play with Kayson. They are pretty cute together, they are going to be such heart breakers when they get older. Here are a couple of pictures of the two of them.

Our two little bald babies!

Brody and Shasta bird watching.

We were taking a bunch of pictures for Brody's birthday invitation and these were some of the ones that didn't make the cut, but they are so cute I had to put them on the blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that one of him and Shasta...classic!

Unknown said...

OMG! Brody is so cute! What a beautiful nephew I have! Shasta and Brody bird watching... amazing =)

Judy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I cannot believe how much hair Brody has in the back! His skin is golden colored! Brody, I'm sending you a kiss!
Love, Grandma

Shara said...

I love these pictures!!!! My favorite is Brody and Shasta! I need to frame that one :)