Monday, June 9, 2008

Swimming

Brody has loved the water ever since he was born. Mark was a big swimmer when he was young so he definitely gets it from his dad. When he was little I needed to wake him up to eat so I thought I would give him a bath but he ended up sleeping through the bath. Like I said he loves the water. So when he was just a few weeks old we took him swimming for the first time in Judy and Joel's pool. Of course he liked it but was way to young to appreciate it. Well last Thursday we took him swimming for the first time since we moved here. He was so cute, he loved the water. He was splashing around and kept accidentally putting his face in the water. I really like our pool area. The pool is all 3 and 4 feet deep. There is a great big splash park and then outside the gates there is a playground and picnic tables with BBQ pits. I think we will use it more and more the bigger Brody gets.

This is a picture of the three of us in Judy and Joel's pool when Brody was just a few weeks old. Look how little he was.

This is Brody and I last week in the pool. It was kind of hard to get a picture because he was looking all over the place and wanting to splash and play.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Brody looks so serious!! I can't wait to take him in the pool too. It will get me in the water for sure. By the way Jess, you look fabulous!
Love, Judy