Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pigs must be flying somewhere...

Or hell has frozen over or the planets are out of whack. Something strange is going on. Everyone knows my feelings on exercise and the gym. If you don't lets just say I'm not a fan. Well that seems to be changing. I joined the gym a few months ago and have been going to yoga and pilates 5 sometimes 6 days a week. Mark and I actually did an hour and a half class last Saturday. Well the last couple of weeks I've actually been going to the gym twice a day. I don't know what has gotten into me. I get up in the morning and go to my class and then I have been meeting Mark in the afternoon and doing weights or cardio. I'm motivated for the first time in my life. It actually feels good to go. Maybe it's just finally having the time to do it. I don't know. Either way it's crazy. We'll see if it lasts. But for now I'm actually enjoying it. It helps that Brody really likes going to the little kiddy care place. He really likes to play with other little kids and they have so much fun stuff for him to play with. Oh yeah and did I mention he is walking. That's right last weekend he just sort of figured it out and has been walking all week. I'm trying to get a video and that will be my next post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really proud of you honey!! A little shocked still, but proud! Love you

Jude's Mom said...

That's great. Wish I had the motivation that you have! What gym are you guys going to? Can't wait to see Brody walking.