Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our week so far

So lets see. On Saturday we went with Tim and Shara down to Kyle for a fish fry at Tim's brothers house. A fish fry is basically a BBQ where you fry fish. It was FABULOUS! They had fried catfish and shrimp, blackened talapia, corn bread and hush puppies. I ate so much but it was all so good, I think the shrimp were my favorite. Then Sunday was Mark's first father's day. Brody and I made him waffles and sausage (his favorite) and then had a wonderful lazy day. All Mark wanted to do was relax and watch sports so that's what we did. On Monday one of our good friends from college was in town. His name is Cameron and we lived with him during the summer of our sophomore year. He was in town for a work conference so we picked him up from the airport and went out to dinner. It was great to see him and catch up. Tuesday was pretty uneventful as was today. Tomorrow Brody and I are going to a mommy/baby brunch at our friend Tiphini's house and then I think we are going to try and get together with Matt and Abbey at some point this weekend. I'm going to be attempting another cake soon. I just got a new recipe for a marshmallow fondant that I want to try out. If things work out I will take pictures and post them. Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

marshmallow fondant! whoa!

LOVE YOU!