Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grrrrr

I'm so sick of bad drivers. On the way to the gym yesterday I was driving on the frontage road and had a green light. The speed limit is 45 so I was going right around that speed when a guy going about sixty decide to run the red light right in front of me. I had to slam on my breaks, the car fishtailed and turned sideways but luckily I didn't hit him. First I was honking and screaming a few choice words, then I was shaking and then I was crying. It scared me to death. Brody was totally unfazed but I was a mess. People need to stop doing a million other things while driving and just pay attention to the road. One of my best friends (Abbey) was just in a pretty bad car accident. She had a green light and the guy coming the other way thought he had a green arrow and basically hit her head on. She is ok but she was pretty banged up. Oh and did I mention she is 7 months pregnant. I can't even imagine how scared she must have been. I was in an almost accident and it totally shook me up. So to all the drivers out there. Please pay attention to the road!

No comments: